Easy File Modification: FileMorph
Buy from BMT Micro: $29.99
Buy from Mac App Store: $29.99
Batch Rename and Modify Files in a Flash
FileMorph is a powerful
application for batch renaming of files and modification of file
attributes. Combining elegance, speed and simplicity, FileMorph makes
the process of changing large numbers of files--ranging from one to
dozens--easy and painless.
- Faster than clicking files one-by-one to rename.
- More intuitive than other dedicated file-renaming-and-modification tools that feature an overwhelming variety of options and/or a complex interface.
- Less error-prone than using command-line programs to do do file-renaming or modification operations.
To install FileMorph, download the latest version. It can be installed
anywhere on your machine. Earlier installations can be moved to the trash.
The download is a 30-day demo; you can purchase a license to use the program
past the 30-day trial period. Mac OS X 10.7 is the minimum supported platform.
Upgrading FileMorph from Earlier Versions
Registered users of our applications receive free upgrades for life, and never have to pay an upgrade fee.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Updated, modern UI with support for Retina displays.
- Fullscreen support.
- Supports Lion-stye auto- and sudden-termination.
- Rewritten in Perl for better file manipulation.
Text ©2015 WordTech Communications, LLC. See Credits for other acknowledgments.